 Castle / 20380
  Re: lattice windows

(...) Wow - Those are great windows! I had been using the 8x8 lattice for windows, but it never occured to me to put stained glass in them. What an improvement: (2 URLs) When (if) I ever get my (URL) church> finished, I will be sure to give you (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: lattice windows

Hi Marc, thanks for the compliments (now there is even a 'bargerboswindow'...) I like your church very much. You've got to use a lot of brown tiles there. But it really gives a 'wooden' touch to it all. Also the cross on the tower is a nice touch. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)