 Castle / 20363
    Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower —Pawel Nazarewicz
   John, I love both of these creations. Having worked on a similiar gate myself, I could see how much time must have gone into building it. I really liked that you had your walls built on a rocky elevation and not just on baseplates. While they would (...) (20 years ago, 10-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Gate and Castle Corner Tower —John Langrish
   (...) Thanks! The gate was built over most of the summer, on and off. I put in lots of time, but it was spread in short bursts over the course of a couple months. It also involved quite a bit of waiting for the figures. (...) While making the (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)