 Castle / 20195 (+5)
  Re: First Look!

(...) Hey guys, I've been kicking the "my own plume thing" around already. I'd like to make a "torse", or twisted roll, for the top as well as a better plume. Of course these would be clip-on pieces. They'd look great for tournament stuff. Take a (...) (20 years ago, 30-Jul-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Announcing “Seven Swords of Glendur” @ BrickFest 2004

I hereby challenge players to an adventure game, "Seven Swords of Glendur ". "Seven Swords of Glendur " is an adventure game set in modern times where the player is visiting a castle that is open to the public in a controlled setting like Leeds (...) (20 years ago, 1-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.castle)

  My new creation + my life story.

Hey everyone, how's it going? I've just completed my project for the Montana State Fair (more can be read about that here: (URL) and I set up a little webpage to go along with it. The page is designed to give non-Lego-enthusiasts a view on what it's (...) (20 years ago, 2-Aug-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.mt, lugnet.people)

  NWBrickCon Is Coming Soon

It is my pleasure to announce NWBrickCon 2004. This fan-based event will be held Halloween weekend (October 29-31, 2004) in the Great Northwest (Seattle area). This amazing event will be three days of : Fellowship - Meet with other AFOLs from (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.org.us.sealug, lugnet.org.us.smart, lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.scibrick, lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, FTX) !!

  Re: Knights’ Kingdom™ is ugly.

(...) Felix, I must disagree on this. If you are going to compare 6086 to 1 of the new sets, then compare it to the castle of Morcia set,which I think is much prettier than 6086. I actually prefer the new dark grey (bley) over the old dark grey. You (...) (20 years ago, 3-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.castle, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact