 Castle / 2015 (+5)
  [CW] FAQ - War

Alright ... It seems like this issue needs to be addressed sooner or later, and I guess now is as good of a time as any to do it: Q. Will war happen is Castle World? A. Yes, but under very controlled conditions. War in CW will always be mutually (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Kmart..BOGO,etc

John Robert Blaze Kanehl wrote in message ... (...) My experience certainly is that the sales are chain wide. I have yet to see a K-Mart sale announced that a K-Mart that I've visited didn't have. I have also never seen a K-Mart without LEGO sets. (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] - Castle World Online!

(...) but (...) I'm glad to hear you gained motivation. Personally I prefer building Euro- style stuff but I like the Oriental buildings too. Territory-wise, Pawel's intentions as I understood them were not to limit the map - if we'll run outta (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) Yes, there's no time like the present... :-) (...) Good! If someone doesn't want to participate in war, they don't have to... This way we aren't enforcing anything on anyone. (...) I like it so far. How about mentioning the exact areas planned (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ - War

(...) I think wargaming should be allowed if both participants agree to it. I wuld certainly enjoy it every once in a while. Both participants would have to agree to the rules beforehand, of course. (...) Hmmm... This got me thinking. Many of us (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact