 Castle / 20144
Re: Sorceress of the Enchanted Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 3 Jul 2004 00:00:52 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Joey Finnell wrote: snip

Without further ado, I present to you:

Sorceress of the Enchanted Forest,

http://www.ozbricks.com/punx842003/images/Sorceress.jpg

snip

Hi Joey, good design, I’m surprised no-one has thought of something like before.

Have you thought of doing one as a kind of warrior woman ? maybe a fantasy style with a chain mail bra and loin cloth style ?

Thanks for the design.

Ken Bailey