 Castle / 20103
20102  |  20104
Subject:
Sorceress of the Enchanted Forest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 2004 12:54:23 GMT

Hello all

I’m very proud of what I’m bout to share with everyone, however I must strongly recommend if you are offended or are not mature enough to handle seeing a minifigs (exposed legs), DO NOT click on the following link..

Without further ado, I present to you:

Sorceress of the Enchanted Forest,

http://www.ozbricks.com/punx842003/images/Sorceress.jpg

I just hope its not too controversial...

Comments, Suggestion and Constructive Criticism are always welcome.

-- Joey