 Castle / 20032
    Medieval Buildings —Paul Janssen
   I finally managed to get some shots of the first batch of buildings that will start my medieval town. After moderation, they can be found here: (URL) Deep links: (URL) Increase the number in the file by 1 to see the next picture (41 pics, so up to (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX) !

        Re: Medieval Buildings —Manfred Moolhuysen
     (...) The colors are sometimes very daring, I realy like the green roof of the first house, It could resemble green glazed rooftiles. I wonder what the strory is behind the house with the trans-coloured upper floor? My suggestions: In my humble (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Medieval Buildings —Chris Gray
   (...) Very nice! Keep that up and you are going to have to start planning the street layout for a city! On some of them, I can see how you used 1x1 rounds for corners, but in some places it looks like the darker rectangular verticals are set in from (...) (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle)