 Castle / 20038
Re: Medieval Buildings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 19 Jun 2004 16:23:24 GMT

"BrickBuy" <pjanssen@columbus.rr.com> writes:

I finally managed to get some shots of the first batch of buildings that will
start my medieval town. After moderation, they can be found here:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=87410>

Very nice! Keep that up and you are going to have to start planning the
street layout for a city!

On some of them, I can see how you used 1x1 rounds for corners, but in
some places it looks like the darker rectangular verticals are set in
from the larger wall panels. Is that true, or am I seeing things?

The colours are definitely bright - can you put them all in a big bag
full of dust and make them much dirtier? :-)

--
Experience should guide us, not rule us.

Chris Gray     cg@ami-cg.GraySage.COM
               http://www.GraySage.COM/cg/