 Castle / 19915
  Re: Medieval Windmill

(...) Nice. I'll be borrowing some ideas from your's when I get around to reworking mine. I'm not sure about the yellow roofed house in that same gallery. Any background for us on it? I look forward to the pics from this weekend's show. Jason Spears (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

  Re: Medieval Windmill

(...) Thanks! Well, you started this......When I saw your medieval houses last winter, I knew I just had to do it. As a long item train fan (but a castle collector for many years), I knew that the time had come to dive into castle. I build 5 (...) (20 years ago, 27-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)