 Castle / 19885
    High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Mark Papenfuss
   Legoland CA has 2 of the new minifig KK sets out - the large castle (#8781 - Castle Of Morcia and #8777 - Vladek Encounter pic -- (URL) And they also have all 5 of the large KK2 figs. I have put BIG pictures of all the figs, large and small as well (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Dan Thompson
     (...) (snipped) What do the minifigures faces and torsos look like. Can you post pictures of the minifig without any armor on. I am looking forward to getting a dozen or so of each knight and wanted to know what they looked like. Oh, and is the (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) Here are the pics of the heads: (7 URLs) The names of the fig they came from are at the end of the descrption. I will put them in the BS folder in a bit - I want to try to avoid the 'folder not public' thing while many people are trying to get (...) (20 years ago, 24-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Rick Cuijpers
     (...) Do Danju and Vladek carry the same weapon and shield in both sets? Or doesn't Vladek carry a shield in the small set? This older picture ((URL) also shows a different sword for Danju than in your pictures... Rick. (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Mark Papenfuss
     (...) In the small set Vladek does not have a shield, just his sword. Danju also has the dark-goldish sword in it: (URL) from what they do have, its the same as in the big castle set. (...) Maybe it is just light in the pic, matbe its one of those (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Marc Nelson, Jr.
   (...) ANOTHER new color? So much for (URL) controlling the palette>. What a crock. (...) The new sets have some interesting faces, and the helmet on the (URL) shadow knight> is very cool. Also, the (URL) green armor> is nice. I like the shape of the (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Ya, thats what I was thinking as well. For the life of me I can't get a picture showing the difference.. all my pictures of this color come out as blue. But when you see it in person there is a big difference between this and the blue we all (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Julie Krenz
   (...) Is it the same as the slope from the McD's promo set? When that piece came out many people described it as blue-violet. (URL) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) hmmmm, not sure - I do not own that set... yet. I just ordered one from bricklink so I will see soon and report back. BUT looking at the picture it looks darker then the color in this set. But I know going by that is not a good indicator. So (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Julie Krenz
   (...) Cool! I'll keep on eye out for your report :) Julie (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: High-Res pictures of the new Knights Kingdom Figs (both minifig and large versions) —Mark Papenfuss
   (...) Ok, got the McD set today - the slopes in there are exactly what BL calls Violet. its the same color as on the NBA figs, the 8x8 plate and the HP door. If I am not mistaken this McD set came out long before any of these parts did, so thats (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)