 Castle / 19858
    Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1 —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) Thank you for being one of the biggest contributors. I especially like your donkey and your deer. (...) weeks ago, so I don't know how I missed that. Now that I see Jojo's stuff I remember that as well. Is that a goose or a swan (not that it's (...) (20 years ago, 19-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1 —Jason J. Railton
   (...) Reed - Thanks for mentioning mine, I was on holiday. I've now done a separate page to index just the pictures of the Shire Horse: (URL) have a DAT model, but I haven't converted it to instructions yet. The same with some ducks I've designed, (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

        Re: Brick Built Beasts volume 1 —Bruce Hietbrink
   In lugnet.castle, Jason J. Railton wrote: Hi Jason, (...) Let me know when you put those up and I'll add links. I initially made my rabbits (also the newer design I just posted) for the chapter "Of Herbs and Stewed Rabbit" for my Lord of the Rings (...) (20 years ago, 25-May-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)