 Castle / 1985 (+5)
  Re: Evil character

(...) Well, I don't know the guy or the context... (...) I didn't know it doesn't work... It works without the http:// in the web interface. Thanks! -Shiri Here it is...: (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Evil character

(...) Is that the root word for Cabal? (...) I doubt it. They've all been Hermetically sealed for our protection. ;) Jeff, The Punomancer What's in a name? I have no idea, but at least my minifigs have some now! (URL) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] FAQ

I am writting the FAQ for Castle World and need some input on what are some of the questions that should be included? I will also be making a neat button to use as a link when I post a few auctions on e-bay (castle related). (like put one character (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ

(...) (URL) in the future if we get a domain name this won't be a problem... No money for it just yet being a student;) (I have no issues with xoom.com anyway) -- pn (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] FAQ

(...) Who What Where Why (Ooops, those are the guidelines for a theater scene ;-) (j/k) Let me expand on this... Who - explain who is running this (well, you, Pawel, but also all the fans, etc) What - what is to be included in the site Where - (...) (25 years ago, 28-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact