 Castle / 19847
    AWESOME 5' fantasy castle on Brickshelf —David Gregory
   I haven't seen anyone claim this incredible structure in the Castle newsgroup yet, so I thought I'd share the link to the folder for whoever it is that built it. (URL) 5' tall castle> This is one of the tallest and best built castles I've ever seen. (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: AWESOME 5' fantasy castle on Brickshelf —Ross Crawford
     (...) Well there's someone with that username on Bricklink, (URL) you could try contacting them there. With a username like that it's highly likely they're the same person :) ROSCO (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: AWESOME 5' fantasy castle on Brickshelf —Jason Spears
   (...) but its massive size puts this idea to rest. There is one very bad thing (...) There was a thread on Classic Castle about this creation. (URL) fosterbengoshi posted a few comments. Apparently he built it for his two daughters. He obviously has (...) (20 years ago, 18-May-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)