 Castle / 19851
Re: AWESOME 5' fantasy castle on Brickshelf
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 18 May 2004 12:42:09 GMT

In lugnet.castle, David Gregory wrote:
   I haven’t seen anyone claim this incredible structure in the Castle newsgroup yet, so I thought I’d share the link to the folder for whoever it is that built it. 5’ tall castle This is one of the tallest and best built castles I’ve ever seen. It seems like kind of a girly castle, because of all of the light blue and pink, • but its massive size puts this idea to rest. There is one very bad thing about this gallery though; the pictures are HUGE! The first one is 3.03 MB. I have dial-up, so it just wasn’t worth it to view more than a couple of pics. Whoever fosterbengoshi is on Brickshelf, let us know so we can give you some well-deserved compliments.

There was a thread on Classic Castle about this creation. http://www.classic-castle.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1403

fosterbengoshi posted a few comments. Apparently he built it for his two daughters. He obviously has some skill, I’d be keen to see some more of his work. And those pictures are way too big... hopefully he will post smaller pics in the future.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG