 Castle / 19691
19690  |  19692
Subject:
The new movie "TROY" and MOCs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming
Date:
Sat, 24 Apr 2004 20:31:24 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Just wondering if any of you guys would be up to making some dioramas of figs,
as well as buildings and best of all.... BATTLE SCENES from the movie?

I have my Greeks, but they're not all ready nor fully equipped and I've just
added the Phagians (Trojans) into my Ancients Theme factions; no pics of them
yet save for Hippolyta, the female Mycenae-Aegean hero. Will add a pic of a
Mycenae-Tracian hero soon, just have to find a good name for him.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EliteMangudai