 Castle / 19638
Re: Medieval Townhall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.oh
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Paul Janssen wrote:
   As I am primarily a town and train builder, occasionally I wander off into other themes. Over the easter weekend, I made a Medieval Townhall. If deemed worthy by Troy, it will be shown in his Cleveland show early July.

Here is are two pics:

Paul,

This is great, I love to roof (how many circle tiles did that take). The use of 1x1 cylinders for the posts looks great, and the colors really make it come alive!

Thanks,

George