 Castle / 19637
Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 15 Apr 2004 11:59:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Gallery

The Home of my sigfig, Lord Marshal Leonhart.

After Castle Julian was destroyed following the Delta Earthquake (on the way to pdx :o( ), Leonhart decided to build a slightly less expensive, less if-it-falls-apart-you’re-not-totally screwed home in the middle of the Town. Using his signature purple (provided by the mini Knight Bus), his home has every comfort a servant of the King could want.

Things I like: The lamp upstairs has a neat design, the way all the tables & bookcases in the place have the bits of blue, it looks good and ties it all together. I also dig the balcony. I will have to remember to put one of those in my next building.

I am not so keen on the HoG to get upstairs. Not even a ladder? And the technique of having the hinges sticking out the side has never set well with me. Wouldn’t a fireplace right there not only keep Lord Marshal Leonhart warm in the winter but hide the hinges?

Neat little buildnig, I’m sure it will look good in your city.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG