 Castle / 19647
Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 16 Apr 2004 12:14:18 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   I really hate that there must be a fireplace in order for a building to open up - and the “Low-High” hinge technique is an elegant way to deal with it. And I’m comfortable if everyone doesn’t like it, because there are many element’s in others’ building styles I dont care for.

I’m not keen on all of my buildings opening up on the fireplace either, I just haven’t found a solution I am happy with. Although, wouldn’t most buildings have a fireplace in those days anyway? Hmm.. Actually an idea that just hit me now is maybe one could cover the bottom hinge with a storage bin or something. I’ll have to look into it for my next building.

   As for the HoG stairwell.. ehh. The design I wanted to use would have it very tricky to get to work right and after having my entire Medieval city need to be junked after PDX because they were so fragile, I’ve decided to work on making my stuff a bit more sturdy.

Ack! Junked all those buildings? Well on the bright side, I guess that means that you have a bunch of free bricks to make new creations. So we can glean ideas off you.

Jason Spears | BrickCentral | MichLUG