 Castle / 19630
    The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Leonard Hoffman
   (URL) The Home of my sigfig, Lord Marshal Leonhart. After Castle Julian was destroyed following the Delta Earthquake (on the way to pdx :o( ), Leonhart decided to build a slightly less expensive, less if-it-falls-apart-yo...ot-totally screwed home (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !

        Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Jason Spears
     (...) Things I like: The lamp upstairs has a neat design, the way all the tables & bookcases in the place have the bits of blue, it looks good and ties it all together. I also dig the balcony. I will have to remember to put one of those in my next (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) I really hate that there must be a fireplace in order for a building to open up and the "Low-High" hinge technique is an elegant way to deal with it. And I'm comfortable if everyone doesn't like it, because there are many element's in others' (...) (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Jason Spears
     (...) I'm not keen on all of my buildings opening up on the fireplace either, I just haven't found a solution I am happy with. Although, wouldn't most buildings have a fireplace in those days anyway? Hmm.. Actually an idea that just hit me now is (...) (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Nathan Wells
     (...) (URL) Like this perhaps? ;) Nathan Wells Lord Of The LEGO (20 years ago, 19-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —James Brink
     Hey Lenny, Cool creation! I really like the hanging lamp upstairs! The balcony is cool too. James (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Leonard Hoffman
     (...) The Hanging Lamp is a design I used for Castle Julian - and thought it was a really cool concept. It may be a bit much for some guy's upstairs bachelor pad, but you know, he is the Lord Marshal after all. -Lenny (20 years ago, 15-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

         Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Jason Spears
     (...) Well when the entertainers get off work at the (URL) Inn of the Fallen Angels>, maybe they go over to the Lord Marshal's and they needed something to hang from? Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Bruce Hietbrink
     Hey Lenny, Nice creation. One detail I like is that the windows don't all line up, giving a less symmetric, more realistic feeling than many buildings (incl. my own) have. Bruce (20 years ago, 16-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Ley Ward
     (...) Enjoyable, albeit rather cozy and maybe a tad austere... Nice details and colour, though. It's good to see that he was able to save the chandelier. I like the windows and the balcony. I wonder if an outside staircase to the balcony would be in (...) (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: The Home of Lord Marshal Leonhart —Jordan Bradford
   Where did you get purple pieces? I have honestly never seen them. Oh wait . . . the new Harry Potter bus. (20 years ago, 20-Apr-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)