 Castle / 19623
Re: New Casle Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2004 16:36:16 GMT

In lugnet.castle, John Heins wrote:
In an effort to cheer him up, I showed him the toy fair photos with the upcoming
Castle sets and his reaction was:

"They should have kept the old ones."  - Daniel age 8

I completely agree with your son, the new Castle sets look awful!!!  Ok, apart
from the new helmets (which might be OK) these sets look like they were designed
by an idiot.  There's certainly a case here to be made against the over
"junior-fying" of Castle.

And now we're getting flesh tone minifigs for HP and Spiderman.  Things do not look all well for Lego!   :(