 Castle / 19617
Re: Question for the castle MOC'rs.............
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 11 Apr 2004 21:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Jeff Reuland wrote:
I need a little help from some of you castle builders out there.
After several attempts at my first, I am struggling a bit to say the least.
All of my castles look like a building with a castle theme!
I'll start to build, take it apart, change it.........

After several days I am only this far........
http://image.inkfrog.com/pix/TexMexSu/CastleMOC1.jpg

My goal is to build it with an open back for more detail inside.

I am nearing the point of trying to hire someone to build for me!

I know that building takes a little talent and a lot of time but geeeeez.

I wonder if there are any plans out there somewhere for a larger castle that I
can build and make changes to until my creative juices start flowing.

Thanks

Hey Jeff,

   Use less grey. Add fewer windows to your castle. Not all castles were grey.
Some were blue or red or even purple.

Hope that helps,

Joshua