 Castle / 19527
Re: Fisherman's House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:23:43 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
   The Fisherman is the latest installment in the alphabet project.

Go straight to MOCPages

Enjoy!

James

Hi James,

I see you got to F, nice work, I really like the Fisherman but don’t he suppose to have a boat (or a ship) with a fish net?

Sorry to replay to myself but I want to clearfy what I meant: I seen the boat he was building which is nice, but I meant I really think you should take a photo of him inside a brown small pirate ship holding the net in his hands with a few fishes on it, I think it would be a great picture.

Yaron “Webrain” Dori