 Castle / 19526
Re: Two MOCs: St. Paddy's Day + High Noon movie poster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.western
Date:
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 00:12:50 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   Hi all,

Two quick things:

The first is a day late and not too original. I saw Scott Runkle’s post: http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=16155 and thought “Hey, I have those elements.”, so this was born: http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/seasonal/seasonal03.html The incomplete rainbow is actually my complete collection of trans bricks in those colors.

The second I made a couple of weeks ago for Terry Prosper’s movie poster contest: http://news.lugnet.com/general/?n=46053 So without further ado, here is Gary Cooper in “High Noon”: http://www.ozbricks.com/bricktales/misc/posters/poster02.html

Bruce

Hi Bruce,

I really love the Leprechaun, nice work, makes me wanna copy him. The movie poster is nice but a bit unproportional to the original.

Yaron “Webrain” Dori