 Castle / 19520
Re: Fisherman's House
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 21:10:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
   The Fisherman is the latest installment in the alphabet project.

Go straight to MOCPages

Enjoy!

James

Oops! My first attempt at an ftx message has gone horribly wrong. Can someone tell me how to fix it? Thanks!

James

Under “Format” you must switch it to “Formatted Text (FTX)” (as I have done in this post)

It looks great, by the way. Very nice details, and I like the green.