 Castle / 1948
  [CW] Map Explanation and building procedure...

The Map is finally starting to get working ... (although there are two more sections coming in a bit - the islands in the middle of Legocean as well as the Oriental map) The main page will contain the main map. As you can see on the lower map, it (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Map Explanation and building procedure...

(...) Pawel, One minor formating nitpick. On this page: (URL) pictures in my browser (Netscape 4.6) overlap the text. I can see some text to the right of the picture but the rest is overlapped. This is not a problem with Internet Explorer however. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] Map Explanation and building procedure...

(...) I fixed it - I'm not sure what it was but it's taken care of now. I use Netscape and test it sometimes on my roommate's IE. (...) Great idea! I have 50 colors and don't expect to run out anytime soon;) But I guess when we introduce the (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)