 Castle / 19478
Re: .Castle Sidebar new look
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 9 Mar 2004 01:22:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Yaron Dori wrote:
   Hi all,

As you might already seen, me and Ben been changing the sidebar of .Castle this past weekend and we really wanted to know what you all think.

If you have any comments, suggestions etc. about what we can add/change please let us know

Yaron “Webrain” Dori

What The Other Bruce said, and I believe the weapons should be crossed behind the shield, not in front of it.

-->Bruce<--