 Castle / 19455 (-5)
  Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!

(...) Not true. Choose not to, most of the time, perhaps, but "can't"??? I don't THINK so! Ask Shaun Sullivan about use of his German rail mounted BFG in a Brickwars scenario... Or ask me, I played with some of the BLOC at Adrian Drake's house and (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) Easy there, Admiral! Just making a jest at the expense of Canoe. (...) I'll buy that--it's not as if there'd been a whole lot of mainstream film exposure to cyberwear by the time that JM was released. (...) Fair enough. I also like the actor (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

(...) Well, what about you? I'm not trying to say it's a great movie that was just misunderstood by the general public. It's a hokey corny movie that was misunderstood. I don't think the average moviegoer knew what 75% of the stuff in the movie was (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Sci Fi Novels --> movies

In lugnet.castle, Daniel Rubin wrote: snip (...) Apropos of much of this thread, I'm just glad when a movie resembles the book it was based on at all. John LeCarré once said: "Watching your novel being made into a movie is like watching your oxen (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general)

  Re: StudWars presents : .castle vs. .space !!!

(...) Snip (...) Hey //ark, Me? Serious? Yes and no... The fantasy element is very real, but by that I mean that if you can imagine it and build it then it becomes real. There is a vast stock of inspiration out there in books and movies for Castle (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.general, FTX)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact