 Castle / 19349
Re: A Black Falcon's Tale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 24 Feb 2004 14:11:42 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Brink wrote:
   That’s a great story :) Good job on making it from a black falcons point of view.

Thanks! It’s my first story made ‘in the brick’!

In lugnet.castle, Stephen Wroble wrote:
   Excellent story Nathan. I enjoyed the Black Falcon’s interpretation of what he found. Will there be further adventures?

Thanks, ep. II is already in the making!

In lugnet.castle, Dawn Sullivan wrote:
   Really did get a laugh out of it. Was a bit of a tear jerker though but with a great ending. :)

Thanks! :)

   However, thanks to a generous employee, I also received extra torsos for all the minifigs in the set so he wasn’t quite alone.

aww..lucky you!

   Let me know if your Falcon sees any spare legs on his adventures. :)

Will do! :)

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
   This is a great story. I recognized my handwriting on the package right away :) I love your black falcon adventure, especially when he danges from the rope connected to the book. Very funny!

Thanks! I was quite giddy when a the package came in the mail!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/