 Castle / 19338
Re: A Black Falcon's Tale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 17:16:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan Wells wrote:

PLMKWYT!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

Loved it! Caught my eye on Brickshelf last night due to some nice timing. I had just yesterday received a missing torso for the little guy from a #10039 that was missing one so the envelope and Black Falcon looked quite familiar.

Really did get a laugh out of it. Was a bit of a tear jerker though but with a great ending. :)

However, thanks to a generous employee, I also received extra torsos for all the minifigs in the set so he wasn’t quite alone.

Let me know if your Falcon sees any spare legs on his adventures. :)

Dawn