 Castle / 19335
19334  |  19336
Subject:
A Black Falcon's Tale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun
Date:
Sat, 21 Feb 2004 16:19:02 GMT

PLMKWYT!

Nathan Wells
http://www.lugnet.com/~1850/

Message has 4 Replies:
  Re: A Black Falcon's Tale

That's a great story :) Good job on making it from a black falcons point of view. James (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)
  Re: A Black Falcon's Tale

Excellent story Nathan. I enjoyed the Black Falcon's interpretation of what he found. Will there be further adventures? (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)
  Re: A Black Falcon's Tale

(...) Loved it! Caught my eye on Brickshelf last night due to some nice timing. I had just yesterday received a missing torso for the little guy from a #10039 that was missing one so the envelope and Black Falcon looked quite familiar. Really did (...) (21 years ago, 21-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)
  Re: A Black Falcon's Tale

Hi Nathan! This is a great story. I recognized my handwriting on the package right away :) I love your black falcon adventure, especially when he danges from the rope connected to the book. Very funny! Ben E. (21 years ago, 22-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.fun, FTX)