 Castle / 1925 (+20)
  Better Character Category system??

Someone mentioned the crossover between Pawel's character categories. I think the idea of having a general list or database of Castle World's characters is an intriguing one. After some thought, therefore, I'm proposing the following scheme: Assign (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Shiri (<FowtKn.2qL@lugnet.com>) wrote at 21:12:23 (...) He he he. The only flaming will be the projectiles from large Technic trebuchets, and other assorted siege engines >;-) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Character Category system??

(...) Yes, I do! Basically this is similar to keywords, but better because it is more in depth. If one wants to search for nobility, (1) one can find noble people, but if one searches a nobleman who uses witchcraft (e.g.) one can find only these. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Character Category system??

(...) depth. (...) one (...) (Or (...) Exactly. Plus, I think it might even help the creative process of coming up with interesting castle characters. Like, what would I get if I combined magic-skill with criminality and equestrian-skill? An evil (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) Paradisa gone bad, eh? Way bad! This was great fun, Shiri. I know you like Scar a lot, but its so obvious you also love the King's soldiers. Scar is turning out to be the worst of the worst sort of villainess. Does she have no sympathy for the (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle World

(...) LOL, I'd love to get a handful of these (even if it hits my head first ;-) -Shiri (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) I never played a D&D style game in my life, so I was expressing myself as a true ignoramus here -- nitpick all you want -- almost anyone would know more about this topic than myself. And I wasn't criticizing it at all, just pointing out that (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Better Character Category system??

(...) Yeah, I'd like to see someone do that guy ;-) I actually have something that gets close, except not evil. My magician (no name yet) for the king rides a flying horse (pegasus type). (...) Mm-hmm. I can't contribute in that area (I'm clueless (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] Member organization

I know I haven't answered a lot of questions recently, but I have been reading and re-reading all the posts and questions, and trust me, I have taken everything into account. I think all the questions will be answered by Friday. The main question (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) I think it does. I don't know too much about D&D or any roleplaying either, but this is definitely more continuous stories about your creations and such, maybe just a touch of roleplaying by the fact that over the web, people can have virtual (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) Very cool! I can't wait 'til it is finished! :) Jeff (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) of (...) then (...) bounce (...) I believe there is another related force involved here. Have you noticed that if you "create" from the spill method on a large floor of any type that gravity seems to cluster bricks together. As you sift, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) of (...) then (...) bounce (...) I believe there is another related force involved here. Have you noticed that if you "create" from the spill method on a large floor of any type that gravity seems to cluster bricks together. As you sift, (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  [CW] - Castle World Online!

The framework for Castle World is up: (URL) there will be mad changes for a little bit (adding, referencing, etc), but the hard part is over with. Browse around and express your opinion. Special thanks to Craig Hamilton for helping me co-design this (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

  (canceled)

  Re: [CW] - Castle World Online!

(...) Boy, I have to work on a few things and get that digital camera back again! -- Richard (Mr. Anxiety) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) stories, (...) Yeah, my point was that those type of games are excellent *source* material when it comes to engineering medieval characters and such - I'm not expecting any cyberspace encounters between different folks' characters to be a (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: [CW] - Castle World Online!

(...) but (...) Pawel, Craig, Great stuff I can't wait till this really gets rolling. Things are looking good. Eric Kingsley The New England LEGO Users Group (URL) My Creations At: (URL) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Character Subcategories

(...) Stu, There will be fighting, but think of it in terms of the WWF - great show, all prearranged, yet still looks good;) If two people want to fight, they come up with a mutually beneficial story (if you are captured it leads to a rescue, if you (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  2 Characters, A House, and my updated Church are on line.

I spent some time updating my pages yesterday. I have come up with a name for my City and it will be Brickingham. I know it is not real origional but hey nameing ain't my game baby. Anyway I have updated my Church page with some new exterior shots. (...) (25 years ago, 26-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact