 Castle / 1933
1932  |  1934
Subject:
[CW] Member organization
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 04:05:20 GMT

I know I haven't answered a lot of questions recently, but I have been reading
and re-reading all the posts and questions, and trust me, I have taken
everything into account.

I think all the questions will be answered by Friday.  The main question will be
answered by simply saying that this page is created to display properly and keep
organized all your amazing creations and creative minds.  This being said, I
hope this removes some doubt from some of you.

Secondly, I want a big chunk of the input to already be in before the page
becomes public.  Everyone will have individual member pages (with a list at the
main member site).  The member page (at the moment) contains the following:

Your name (of course)
Your signature character - a few words about this:  This is kind of your
reference or identity in Castle World. I will need a picture of this person or
monster to put on your page.
Member Since - and the year (in CW units - current year - 0 A.L.)
Structures - a list of all your structures with links to those individual pages.
Creatures - a list of creatures you designed with links to those individual
pages.

As you can see, this takes a lot of cross-referencing, and that's what I'm
trying to get done right now.

Now - for my solicitation:

For anyone with a character that can be used as his or her's signature
character, please e-mail me with your name and the character's name (for now,
we'll limit this to one character to see how easy/hard this will be).

**Key** - I need the picture of the character at the moment (again - the page is
used to display creations first and formost).  If you want to send me an
attachment, e-mail me and I will let you know where to send it.

A URL on a page is as good though.

-- pn