 Castle / 19206
  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) I'm not part of that "us". I stopped buying Lego when Dragon Masters came out. There's nothing evil about fantasy Lego castles, but I am not interested in fantasy Lego castles. Note that the first fourteen years of Lego castles were (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) TLC has plenty of fantasy in all of their product line. IMHO, all of the castle line is fantasy, from it's inception onward. I never saw much realism in the line, more of a child-like representation of what we all dream life of a knight would (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) The Dragon Masters were the first Castle sub-theme that I saw as being anywhere near as good as the combined Robin Hood Guys(tm) sub-themes. All of the basic castles just seemed kinda bland to me. Grey walls, more grey walls, grey walls with (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Official KK and HP 2004 pictures

(...) "So in order to ensure that the learning and benefit of LEGO Direct is shared throughout the company, the various parts of this business are being "mainstreamed" into other parts of the company (product development, Brand Retail, and community (...) (20 years ago, 9-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)