 Castle / 19152
  Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America

I seen that the Legend Castle Collection is no longer available and the Blacksmith Shop is currently listed as Sold Out. What a travesty!! I do hope they get another shipment. (and does not get discontinued...) Blacksmith Shop is probably the best (...) (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America

(...) Well, I think the outlets and maybe the retail stores might have some left... I couldn't agree with you more that it is an excellent set. Scott Lyttle (20 years ago, 28-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America

(...) The Potomac Mills Outlet just south of Washington DC still has about 20 left. Get them while you can. Aaron S (20 years ago, 29-Jan-04, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Oh NO!!! Blacksmith Shop SOLD OUT in North America

(...) Yeah, I think I got one of the last ones a couple of weeks ago -- after I got it, and discovered how cool it was, I went to go order another, and: denied. (20 years ago, 1-Feb-04, to lugnet.castle)