 Castle / 19095
new creation: Graveyard and Altar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 04:11:46 GMT

First of all, I need to get a decent digital camera and some better lighting
because I don't think the pictures do the scene justice. I thought some of the
tombs and monuments came out nicely, as well as the whole 'altar.' I tried to
give that a feeling of being one mass carved from a single large black stone ...
I think the Dragons worked nicely on that. I was also happy with a few minor
details like the skeleton arm door handles on the crypt which unfortunately
aren't that visible in this since the doors are open. As always I think it needs
more work (I was rushing to enter it in the CC contest) and more pics as well. I
think I'll also take some pictures minus the minifigs, it seems a little
cluttered. However, please let me know what you think, I would really appreciate
any comments.

Rick