 Castle / 19100
Re: new creation: Graveyard and Altar
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 14:10:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rick Lash wrote:
Rick

All the detail that went into the graveyard looks good.  All the graves look
different and that's very realistic.  I especially like the tomb:

The lions at the front gate fit very nicely.  The grave with the black knight on
the capstone also looks good.

It would have been fun if instead of the women captured by the demon you had men
up there with women in armor coming to rescue them. I wonder why demons always
go for girls?  I guess most demons are males.  How unfair.

     -- Pawel

http://www.hostultra.com/~verneer/