 Castle / 19096
Re: wot I is working on
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 10:19:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, James Stacey wrote:
Wow it's busy round here. Current issues surrounding LEGO in general
certainly aren't stifling creativity in .castle

I've been hard at work for waht seems like forever recreating my site. New
design and functionality. It's slow going. I have been building a bit too
tho and heres a little glipse of what I've been working on
http://www.minifig.co.uk/temp/tmp.jpg  (its been blurred deliberately :) I
wan't drunk)

Hopefully full pictures will be posted with the relaunch of the site

ta

Hi James,

I really like the castle/city you built there. I like the rasied plates combined
and the front entrence looks very much impressive. Though it looks a bit
deserted, not a single clue that some1 is still living there, but I'll guess you
add the minifigs and flags later. I can't wait to see the interior details...
and your new website (congratulations btw).

P.S. Please keep in your new website the quote from "The Prisoner" - "I'm not a
number, I'm a minifig" :-)

Yaron "Webrain" Dori
Another Prisoner fan