 Castle / 190
Re: female figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 16:01:45 GMT

The 2x2x2 white "skirt" slopes in the Space Port set are not preprinted,
the printing is a sticker.

There is a fire set which has them in red, but I don't know which it is.

I have 8 of these in white and 8 in black (undecorated, not witch
skirts) intended to go on eBay, but if anyone wants to grab them off me
before they go up, email me with an offer.

Kevin