 Castle / 189
Re: female figures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 1999 15:34:33 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Rachel Kingston writes:
Help!...I have been searching through my catalogues, for female "skirted"
figures for a castle theme I'm developing. The only one that I can find is the
witch, in black. I am after any other color - can anyone think of any others,
or was the witch a first?

The only other female (AFAIK) with a skirt (2x2x2 sloped brick) is in 6081
King's Mountain fortress

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6081

But there are other sources for the 2x2x2 brick, and some of them are even
current.  The only one I know of for sure right now is the Rock Raiders HQ:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=4990

which has about 10 (or so) in black.  One of the Space Port sets has two in
white:

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=6452

But I'm not sure if they're preprinted or not.

There's apparantly been other sources of them over the years, but I don't know
any offhand.

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/