 Castle / 18877
    Re: banner year for castle —Peter F. Guenther
   (...) I'm fairly certain that the purpose of those two structures on the sides is to launch the horse-cart-thingeys at one another... for which regular horses clearly would not work. For a kid it probably will have great play value. Peter (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: banner year for castle —Tanvir Mahtab
   (...) It may have some play value for some kids...but many kids will see these sets for just what they are...unattractive toys not worth nagging the parents about. I think we - and more importantly TLC - make too many negative assumptions about kids (...) (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

        Re: banner year for castle —Johannes Koehler
     Hello! (...) That's exactly my thoughts. Thanks you pointed that out so clearly, I wouldn't have been able to do this in English ;-) Bye Jojo (21 years ago, 18-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: banner year for castle —Douglas R. Clark
   In lugnet.castle, Tanvir Mahtab wrote: SNIP (...) I'm not a castle-head so I have little personal attachments or expectations for these castle sets. That said, I agree that the models in and of themselves are not very attractive, especially when (...) (21 years ago, 20-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)