 Castle / 1875 (+5)
  Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage!

A few more comments -- that house interior looks really nice! Just begging for a table, some chairs, and some eating utensils. Maybe a ladder and loft for sleeping in? Since you asked, it's "medieval". ("mediaeval" and "mediæval" are also (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More teeny shacks... Almost a villiage!

(...) Oooo! I forgot about troughs... those might look really cool! I was thinking of a chicken coop/mini-shed type thing, but I never got around to it... I think I'll work on some more clutter, etc, tonight... I put two small barrels in the scene, (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  a chicken (was "Re: More teeny shacks")

I've posted a ".DAT" file for a chicken that should be more to scale with minifig farmers. "(URL) let me know what you think. Thanks, Franklin (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Set Mysteries

This is all some good stuff, I hope that the kid doesn't reget selling it someday. I sure would have if I had ever sold my Lego. -David (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Evil character

Fellow brick junkies, All those posts about armies, races, Castle World and special characters inspired me to create a special leader for my dark forces. I haven't found the right name for him yet, but then again, he's not completey finished yet (...) (25 years ago, 24-Jan-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact