 Castle / 18704
  Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

For the discussion on raising a model -- you can get a lot of weight on just a few bricks (at least the thing has not fallen off the table yet. Link: (URL) the Color issue (I must get a copy of that O' Fortuna track) I am hoarding all the classic (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

(...) Holy Cow! Now that is huge and black! Words fail me...did you have this all planned out or did it just grow into the immenseness that it is? Oh, how about an interior? Man, that is a lot of black...have you weighed it? Josh (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

(...) Josh -- Good grief! Put the thing on a scale? *laugh* I think it's well over 100 lbs, but I am not sure. When it comes down to the design as a whole, it just kind of dropped out of my head. I am pretty lucky a lot of the exterior detail has (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

Dave, That's an incredible model! I looked back at its evolution and am very impressed with how fast you got it done. Can your camera take bigger pictures? I would like to see a few larger shots of the model to really do it justice. How accessible (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!

(...) Pawel, Thanks for the comments! When I built the tower, I left the entire back side open. So, each room has a big hole in the back you can see into / get your hand & arm into. Yeah, some of the floors are deep enough you are in literaly up to (...) (21 years ago, 29-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)