 Castle / 18704
18703  |  18705
Subject:
Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 01:12:38 GMT

For the discussion on raising a model -- you can get a lot of weight on just a
few bricks (at least the thing has not fallen off the table yet.  Link:

For the Color issue (I must get a copy of that O' Fortuna track) I am hoarding
all the classic colors, nyah nyah nyah.  (just kidding)

And for the MOC builders who just don't know when to stop (like me)

;)

Dave O