 Castle / 18705
Re: Wizards Tower, talking about height and weight problems!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 29 Nov 2003 03:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dave O'Hare wrote:
For the discussion on raising a model -- you can get a lot of weight on just a
few bricks (at least the thing has not fallen off the table yet.  Link:

For the Color issue (I must get a copy of that O' Fortuna track) I am hoarding
all the classic colors, nyah nyah nyah.  (just kidding)

And for the MOC builders who just don't know when to stop (like me)

;)

Dave O

Holy Cow!  Now that is huge and black! Words fail me...did you have this all
planned out or did it just grow into the immenseness that it is?  Oh, how about
an interior?  Man, that is a lot of black...have you weighed it?

Josh