 Castle / 18485
  Re: why do people hate builders

(...) There isn't much I can add to all the other nuggets of wisdom that have already been presented. My father always taught me never to let other peoples opinions get in the way of what you like to do. He said 'the only opinion of yourself that (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: why do people hate builders

(...) How about a 41 year old just coming out of his dark age 2 years ago after 30 years. Yes, at age 10 or 11 my parents stopped buying me Lego and I became uninterested. I thought it was for kids younger than I was at that time. 2 years ago when I (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: why do people hate builders

(...) Indeed, I've enojoyed reading all these comments. The only things I can add are: 1) Lego was named 'Toy of the Century' by Forbes 500 -- I think I remember that right, and, 2) There is nothing more valuable than imagination or creative thought (...) (21 years ago, 12-Nov-03, to lugnet.castle)