 Castle / 1843
Re: Castle World site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 10:28:55 GMT

On Sun, 23 Jan 2000, craig hamilton (<FortrH.9vF@lugnet.com>) wrote at
04:28:29

since the site will encompass a broad range of
original castle creations (ninja, nordic, desert, etc..included), a
regionally specific name wouldn't be appropriate. a lot of these suggestions
are excellent names for individual kingdoms or areas, though, and should
definitely be used!

Castle World is what we want to go with, mainly because that's what is.
simple, yes. but, it kind of needs to be with all of the complexity
contained within.

Good points. And you're right, you need a broad canvas to fit everyone
in.

don't be suprised if y'all see pawaig peak or crawel cavern on the maps at
some point... or even sheri-wood forest! <snicker>

Good luck!
--
Tony Priestman