 Castle / 18343
  A little something I'm working on...

Here's a little something I'm working on for a Classic-Castle.com article on Shield designs and stickers. I'm in the process of re-creating the triangle shield designs, by hand, by drawing over enlarged scans or vectored images. Though these (...) (21 years ago, 28-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little something I'm working on...

Looks brilliant! Would you be able to make say a shield for the crossaxe Crusaders, as lego never made any? Or say a bull shield notif for the original lego shield (they only madeteardrop/kite shields)? I suppose the posisbilities are endless, you (...) (21 years ago, 29-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little something I'm working on...

(...) --snip-- (...) How about this? (URL) --Anthony (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  A little lion I'm working on...

Hey Guys, This was the last triangle shield I needed to do before I had finished drawing all of the official LEGO released triangle shield designs, at least the ones to my knowledge. It is the Lion Heart Shield (my own name, don't really know what (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little lion I'm working on...

(...) I can't speak to how accurate it is as I've never managed to acquire a 1592... but it sure is PURTY! In fact your (URL) Shields Article> is just chockablock full of nice work. I like all the variants that nevertheless fit in thematically... (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little lion I'm working on...

(...) Thanks much Larry! I'm glad you liked it, next to the Black Monarch's shield it was the hardest one I had to do, simply for the lack of high quality, like-new sticker images. That isn't to say I couldn't find high quality images, just that I (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: A little lion I'm working on...

(...) Er... Oops! Sorry about that. Well, I'm one of your friends, right? :-) (...) That would be truly awesome! (...) As would that! Are you working geometrically or bitmapping? It would be nice if your stuff could be somehow transferred over to (...) (21 years ago, 30-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: A little lion I'm working on...

(...) This is just a little post to say that my shield article has been posted to classic castle. Feel free to read it. (URL) Classic Castle> --Anthony (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev, FTX)

  Re: A little lion I'm working on...

Hi Anthony! (...) This name fits perfectly as it exactly describes what the shield shows :-) (...) I think you came close. In fact I think closer wouldn't be necessary. It's funny that your design is somewhat "over-correct". In your picture the (...) (21 years ago, 31-Oct-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, FTX)