 Castle / 18355
Re: A little something I'm working on...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 04:05:52 GMT

Looks brilliant!

Would you be able to make say a shield for the crossaxe Crusaders, as lego never made any? Or say a bull shield notif for the original lego shield (they only madeteardrop/kite shields)?

I suppose the posisbilities are endless, you could add chevrons and diagonal bars to existing designs. Or quarter the shield even for a knight who can trace his lineage back to both the Black Falcons and the Forestmen etc...

I’m really looking forward to seeing the end result!

Magnus