 Castle / 18326
Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Oct 2003 03:03:30 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:
   My sister took some early pictures of the unfinished Blut’Ader:

The castle includes a main keep, barracks, town houses inside the walls, a village with farms on the outside of the city walls, and a lighthouse overlooking everything. Complete preview shots can be found on Brickshelf:

I hope to finish the castle during Fall Break (since I’m 4 hours removed from all my legos right now). It still needs a harbor and a town square.

Thanks for looking!

-- Pawel

Hey Pawel. Man, you make me want to build some castley stuff again. :-)

The city’s come a long ways from the last time I saw it (over 2 years ago, wow). Really cool little village outside the gates. How many wall sections does the city use anyways? All I can remember is blue tub upon blue tub of them. :-)

And I love the water’s edge at the lighthouse, hitting the rocks. Great sense of churning and frothing with the white bits.

Sweet.