 Castle / 18314
Re: MOC Preview: Blut'Ader
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 2003 11:53:45 GMT

   Pawel is BACK! Yay! Great to have you again, altho we never really met before.

I feel that even though I never met many of the people on Lugnet, I still know them pretty well. If I was to meet them, we would already have a lot of history between us and could pick right up.

   Blut’Ader is something I heard alot about when I was young at Lugnet but could never find more than a black gate. And all I wanna say is WOWZIE!

Thanks!

   What strikes me is the intricate detail! loads and loads of it! Not only is this a big creation, but in all the little details, it is a small one too.

You are right - it’s a composition of smaller creations.

   I’d love to see more pics.. and heck, maybe in person at Brickfest or something!

I will take pictures over the break and start on the story.

   thanks for sharing.. can’t wait for the complete thing!

-Lenny

Thanks for your comments!

-- Pawel